ChemCaper brings out the fun in Chemistry and takes the dread out of learning.Download from AppStoreDownload from GooglePlay
"A full-blown, highly-developed mega game that mixes in Chemistry to form a solution that is like none other!"
- Educational App Store, an Educational App Certification SiteRead Full Review
“Instead of trying to teach Chemistry, ChemCaper reinforces concepts, associating them with characters and minigames. It’s a game anyone who has a strong interest in Chemistry or educational games should pick up.”
- Tof Eklund, Writer of Pocket Tactics, a Videogames Critic SiteRead Full Review
“ChemCaper is a full-fledged, fantasy RPG designed to get children excited to learn Chemistry that even grown-ups will love. Highly recommended if you’re looking for a fun supplement to traditional lessons.”
- Camila Amanda, Writer of Geeks with Juniors, an Educational App Review BlogRead Full Review
“It’s great to see kids getting into RPGs in an educational way - they stimulate problem-solving, foster creative thinking, and encourage curiosity. We’re really enjoying ChemCaper, definitely go check it out!”
- Dr Shen-Li Lee, Author of "Brainchild - Secrets to Unlocking Your Child's Potention" and Figur8, a Child Development and Education BlogRead Full Review
"The educational foundation on which it’s based permeates every aspect of ChemCaper.”
- Lena LeRay, Senior Editor of Indiegames.com, a Game Review Blog
ChemCaper makes full educational use of a medium that everyone loves and delivers Chemistry with fun in mind.
Learning and studying have a bad reputation among students. ChemCaper rebuilds the love of learning in a ninja-like fashion. The aim is for players to have "Hey, I know this!" moments.
ChemCaper players report that they remember 90% of the chemistry concepts learnt in the game 6 months after playing it for the first time.